Welcome to the House of Tea! Make it Flow! :)
Since its inception at OHM (2013) and through all CCCongresses/Camps since, the House of Tea (previously known at the “TeaHouse” when it was once tied to FR organization La Quadrature du Net) have had a life of its own, beyond borders and boundaries of collectives.
Its only purpose as a piece of collective infrastructure is to enable the flow of nice hot tea and a cozy, chilled and welcoming vibe!
The House of Tea belongs to everyone and to noone at the same time: If you ever drank a nice warm cup, prepared a teapot, re-filled a tank with water, dish-washed, carried a jug back and forth, self-organized an activity, or if you just participated by chilling in any possible way: this house is already *yours* and will remain so! <3
Check our amazing schedule!
regularly updated on our 37C3 page.
More info about our sessions and how to organize your own
🤙 Want to give a hand? Questions? Suggestions?
Join our Matrix room
or get in touch via the Fediverse/Mastodon, and help fill this wiki
💸 Support House of Tea
via Paypal to houseoftea -AT- systemli.org.
(You can also make a donation in cash at 37C3)
More about finance
On the menu
No Shoe Zone!
It is a usage or a tradition at the House of Tea, around our tea tables and in our cozy space: to leave the shoes at the edge of the zone. (Learn more about this and bring your cozy woolen socks!)
- How to help with making it flow at the House of Tea?
- Self-Organized Sessions at the House of Tea, and how to organize one!
- Contribute some materials to the House of Tea! There's never enough tea varieties and LEDs, ya know…
- a Tea Ritual? Really?
- An Inventory of the House of Tea;
- Dishwashing! How it is organized and how *you* can play a role! ;)
- Our Safety Manifesto.
- Images, posters and various materials.
- Budget and call for financial support in the finance page.
- A teapot on the flow3r badge! :)
This is all work in progress :)